Monday, August 2, 2010

VS 2010 Solution package for MOSS 2007

Today I ran into a little problem. As much as I would like to keep up with the new technologies, my job sometime involves working with some of the older version. Well that’s always the case to be honest. So I shouldn’t really complain :-)

So the dilemma was that how do I create a MOSS 2007 solution package in VS 2010. I thought it will be nice and easy as it has got a really nice SharePoint integration. Well as with everything in my life these days, it’s not easy as it seems :-) So came our good old friend WSPBuilder to the rescue. Keutmann and gang have done a great job once again for the WSPBuilder 2010.

Here is an article from the man himself about WSPBuilder 2010. Hope this saves you some time.

Happy SharePointing :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful tool with the Sharepoint community

    ReplyDelete